Purchase access to this online platform for your personalized use for 3, 6, or 12 months (or) purchase lifetime access.
** Within 24 hours of your purchase for access, you will receive your private Virtual Conversation Cards link, username, and password.
The Virtual Conversation Cards platform/tool is an interactive and dynamic platform created for group facilitators who facilitate groups and meetings online.
This platform is a great tool for social workers and other mental health professionals who facilitate supervision, support, or therapy groups online through virtual formats like Zoom, Google Meet, etc…
How the Virtual Conversation Cards platform works:
- The group facilitator logs into the Virtual Conversation Cards platform with their personalized link & private login password.
- The group facilitator sends the link & group-member login password to the group participants.
- All group participants will log into the platform from their computers.
- Group participants each take a turn drawing a discussion card by clicking on a category & a card from the card spread.
- The participant who draws the card reads the card out loud to the group, launching a discussion as directed by the question/statement on the card.
- Each card, based on the category, will pose a question, prompt, or scenario for consideration as a way to launch the conversation topic focus and foster an engaged group discussion.
- The facilitator clicks the “next group member” button which randomly determines when it’s each participant’s turn to draw a card.
Take a look & get a sneak peek of how the platform looks/functions:
There are currently 4 specific decks to choose from on this platform including:
1. Social Work Clinical Supervision Group Deck:
This deck is specifically created for social work supervisors who provide clinical supervision online through virtual platforms like Zoom. Use this Virtual Conversation Card platform/tool to support social workers who are completing clinical supervision hours in their pursuit of independent clinical social work licensure. This engaging & dynamic tool will improve the online group experience for group participants and group facilitators. The interactive, engaging, game-like tool allows all group participants to engage in real-time/simultaneously throughout the group meeting.The cards of this deck focus on clinical social work concepts or skills based on the 4 categories of the ASWB licensure exam that all social workers take in pursuit of an independent level of clinical social work licensing and include practice test questions to help prepare supervisees for the exam.
2. Life Out Proud Deck – Queer Conversation Cards:
This deck exists specifically for those who facilitate support groups or therapy groups for LGBTQ+ people and host these groups online through virtual platforms like Zoom. The cards of this deck focus on 5 categories of life especially relevant to LGBTQ+ people.
3. Daily Intentions Deck:
This deck offers discussion and writing/journal prompts to participants in a general virtual/online support group. The cards of this deck are focused on 5 life categories of well-being including social, financial, emotional/spiritual, physical, and intellectual well-being. This deck will be helpful for any virtual/online group and could be used as check-in/check-out questions for participants.
4. The Poetry LAB: The Prompt Deck: This deck exists specifically for social workers, mental health professionals, or educators who facilitate poetry or writing groups for youth and host these groups online through virtual platforms like Zoom. The cards of this deck provide writing prompts relevant to the beginning, middle, and end stages of group development of the Poetry LAB youth writing group.
Next On-Deck – Coming Soon: These two decks are not yet populated in the Virtual Conversation Cards.
- The Parents-Talk Deck: This deck has been created specifically for those who facilitate virtual/online support groups or therapy groups for parents. The cards of this deck focus on 5 categories of life especially relevant to new and seasoned parents.
- The Daily Journal Prompts Deck: This deck has been created specifically for those who facilitate virtual/online writing circles and journaling groups. The cards of this deck offer daily writing prompts for Monday – Friday to focus daily on journaling for each of the 5 weekdays.