Stay Tuned – Monthly Subscription Access to this Platform Available Soon!
This Virtual Conversation Card platform is an interactive and dynamic platform created for group facilitators who facilitate groups and meetings online.
This platform will be a great tool for social workers and other mental health professionals who facilitate supervision, support, or therapy groups in online virtual formats like Zoom, Google Meet, etc…
There are currently three specific decks to choose from on this platform including:
- Social Work Clinical Supervision Group Deck: This deck is specifically created for social work supervisors who provide clinical supervision online through virtual platforms like Zoom. Use this virtual conversation card tool to support social workers who are completing clinical supervision hours in their pursuit of an independent clinical social work licensure. This engaging & dynamic tool will improve the online group experience for group participants and group facilitators. The interactive, engaging, game-like tool allows all group participants to engage in real-time/simultaneously throughout the group meeting. The cards of this deck focus on clinical social work concepts or skills based on the 4 categories of the ASWB licensure exam that all social workers take in pursuit of an independent level of clinical social work licensing and include practice test questions to help prepare supervisees for the exam.
- 2. Life Out Proud Deck: A deck exists specifically for those who facilitate support groups or therapy groups for LGBTQ+ people and host these groups online through virtual platforms like Zoom. The cards of this deck focus on 5 categories of life especially relevant for LGBTQ+ people.
- 3. The Poetry LAB: The Prompt Deck: A deck exists specifically for social workers, mental health professionals, or educators who facilitate poetry or writing groups for youth and host these groups online through virtual platforms like Zoom. The cards of this deck provide writing prompts relevant for the beginning, middle, and end-stages of group development of the Poetry LAB youth writing group.
And more decks to come!
How the Virtual Conversation Cards platform works:
- The group facilitator and all participants in the group will log into the platform from their own computers.
- The group facilitator launches the Virtual Conversation Card platform with a randomizer that determines when it’s each participant’s turn to draw a card.
- Each card, based on the category, will pose a question, prompt, or scenario for consideration as a way to launch a focus for and foster an engaged group discussion.