If you are looking for new and engaging ways to train your staff on important issues in social work, support and develop effective teams, facilitate meaningful and useful team meetings, or launch a strategic planning process, please reach out to me.
The following words from a former team member highlight my approach to supervision, training and consultation:
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
I am available to provide training in a variety of focus areas for your staff, teachers, mental health providers, volunteers, and teams at social service organizations and schools.
I set the stage for meaningful team work and skill development and create a tone and space for people to open themselves to learning and growth in critical areas of practice.
Past Clients: Training Topics
- Increasing Our Understanding of & Improving Care for LGBTQ+ Clients
- Beyond Binary: Understanding Difference & Fluidity of Gender/Sexuality
- Navigating Ethical Challenges in Group Work Practice
- Educational Stability of Children/Youth in Foster Care
- The Road to Revolution: Women, Creativity & Leadership
- Spoken Word Poetry: Innovative Ways to Work with Urban Youth
- Enjoy this video from my work in St. Paul Public Schools when I was directing The (Poetry) LAB. The Vimeo video found at this link is a video of a project we did with Jackson Elementary School during the 2009-10 school year: https://vimeo.com/12809238
Let’s work together!
Contact me for a free 30-minute consultation.
MEETING FACILITATION & STRATEGIC PLANNING
I am available to provide meeting facilitation and strategic planning for your organization, team, boards of directors, staff, and volunteer teams.
I provide meaningful team growth and work, and I create a tone and space for people to be their best selves and bring their best thinking to the table.
Past Clients: Meeting Facilitation & Strategic Planning
- Paws for Learning Board of Directors – Strategic Planning (Jan 2016 – Feb 2017)
- Academic Arts Charter School – Teachers and Staff Meeting Facilitation and Strategic Planning (May 2016)
Contact me to discuss your training, consultation, meeting facilitation, and strategic planning needs.